Skip to content
02 MAY 2017
- SolarGIS now available as a weather vendor – demo licenses available for all users with option to purchase and store API keys for extended use in PlantPredict.
- More options available in the Quick Edit feature that can be selected from the Display Fields drop down menu.
- Soiling loss can now be imported as part of a weather file and used in simulations in place of static monthly values.
- Enhancements to the prediction engine to reduce prediction run times.
- Users can now remove inverter efficiency data points.